Sunday 7 February 2010

Now I am 38...


... Does anyone think it is time for me to grow up? Anyone any idea what that even means? I have some sort of concept that maybe I should stop wearing short skirts and bright colours and swearing? I'm really no good at this whole time concept.
Do we have to stop at some point and review things? Should we have goals and targets? How do we know if we have achieved anything? What is the measure of success, or is there none and we just drift through it all, where nothing really means anything and we miss the things that do as we're too busy with sonething else?
Where's the party? When does it all START? Or do we just get to the end and wish it had started and then it's too late?
Answers on a postcard please - or, alternatively, leave a comment!
I maybe getting older, but I think I'm a long way off wisdom!

4 comments:

  1. If you find out the answer to all those questions, let us know before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

      Delete
  2. P.S. Am - I've just realised (having met you once, and wracked my brains trying to decide) that you remind me of a nice, friendly lion. Something to do with your eyes, I think. Sorry about the flimsy comment content, but I thought I'd mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you feeling okay, Tom? A nice friendly lion? Like Parsley from The Herbs?

    ReplyDelete